Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I've Been Re-Tired

Retired. Now, after all these years in the workforce, doesn't that sound grand? However, such is not the case.
I've been re-tired.

I put quite a few miles on my car every week, including a round trip to another city. I've been lucky. My driving angels have been busy!

Seems I let the alignment of my car lapse into forgetfulness and wore an entire set of tires bare in places. 

Oops.

An expensive oops. But now, I have a brand new set of tires, just in time for winter driving. And they're completely aligned. And I'll be receiving emails to remind me it's time to rotate. Yeah, I need all the help I can get when it comes to car stuff.

The moral of these **100 blog challenge** words: Pay attention to your vehicle.

Now, about that coolant leak.....

No comments:

Post a Comment