Saturday, December 26, 2009

snow in Lincoln

What a wild winter--our second blizzard in a month. This white Christmas will be one we'll remember for a long time.


Here's a few pictures of the 11 plus inches around my house. This is what we found after shoving the storm door through about five inches.


The drift at the sidewalk turn from the driveway.

Take three steps from the back door and run into this--and there's a drift twice as tall between my house and next door. Thank goodness we don't need to scoop that one!

3 comments:

  1. I see I'm not the only one whose outdoor chairs are lost in a snowdrift :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of my life in Minnesota. Strangely Georgetown Texas' sky filled with large snowflakes Christmas Eve. Amazing for down here. Good for us, none accumulated.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete