Sunday, April 28, 2013

Kansas City in just a few days.

I'm counting the minutes and working on my promo for the Romantic Times Convention. This is going to be a wild time full of readers and authors and tons of fun. I'm really looking forward to escaping the real world for a bit.

I'll be at the ebook expo on Thursday May 2--from 4-6 (central time). Stop by if you're in KC. If you can't make it to the convention, check out the fun online! For the virtual expo, all you have to do is follow the link below or click on the announcement in my sidebar. There you'll find a list of all the authors participating. Just click on a name and you'll be taken to the author's page at All Romance eBooks!

Watch authors' Facebook and Twitter for updates and fun during the event!

Click this link to go to the expo page!

http://www.rtconvention.com/thursdays-e-book-indie-published-and-graphic-novel-expo


2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go, but I'm leaving for Scotland on Saturday. I'm planning to go to the RNC Convention in Las Vegas in July. I'll check back for updates on RT. Have a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good work.



    Feel free to surf to my web page kliknij

    ReplyDelete