Sunday, August 11, 2013

End of Summer Bash!

The Romance Studio is hosting a party this week with nearly 150 authors! Click on the banner to the right and you'll be transported right to the party! You'll be able to check out the list of authors and click on them to find posts by your favorites. But don't stop there!  Read the posts, watch the trailers, enjoy the excerpts. And register for a ton of prizes, including an Amazon gift card! Those are the best! I'm giving away handmade jewelry.

And... if you follow this blog (new or old friends are all welcome!) and leave me a comment by Saturday August 17th, I'll toss your name into the random generating hat and do a draw for even more fun, summertime jewelry.
Not this exactly--but like this.

Enjoy the End of Summer Bash and find lots of great books!


2 comments:

  1. Following you from the Bash! I loved the trailer and really loved the story line! <3 I need to know what happens! I also love your jewelry! kbinmich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow your blog and loved your post in the bash. No worries the holidays are over when the party is going on.
    tessa dot bamberg at kolumbus dot fi

    ReplyDelete