Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Write Like...

With all the 'What (name of book or movie) Character Are You', and 'What's your fantasy/vampire/robot name' dohickies roaming around the web, here's a fun one for writers. Paste a bit of a WIP or blog into the analyzer and it'll tell you who you write like. I'm pretty sure this is based on word choice and sentence structure--things like that, but it's fun!

This write like is for work in progress Starway to Paradise.

go here!



I write like
Ray Bradbury
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Ray Bradbury

    have you ever tried to LISTEN to the handicapped verification code? weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I write like David Foster Wallace, who, ignorant that I am, I'd never heard of.
    Now, I really like the style of Ray Brandbury.

    Thanks, Lizzie.

    ReplyDelete