Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Memories Blog Hop

Welcome to starrwords--blogging home of author *lizzie starr. I'm thrilled you stopped by.

For this hop we're sharing New Year memories. I thought a long time about this and realized I don't have a whole lot of memories because I've never done much on the eve. But, let's see... my first official 'date' with my ex was at a huge dinner/dance New Year's Eve party.


The party was at a local country club, so I spiffied up with a new dress and my coursage. Yep, that was quite a party! We partied with two other couples then continued the party into the wee hours at one of their homes. I learned a lot about those folks that night. :)

No, these weren't our friends...but what fun!



Watching the celebration in Times Square














I'm sure at one time I may have seen Guy Lombardo but my real memories start with the ageless Dick Clark. This year I listened to the neighborhood fireworks, wished my family and friends a wonderful upcoming year and crawled into bed.

Such a party animal. Not.

Now, on to the fun stuff! Leave a comment for a chance to win your choice of one of my ebooks.


And each comment is also entered in the drawing for the Grand Prize of a Kindle Fire. A second prize of an $80 Amazon gift card will also be drawn. So click on one of the blogs below and hop on to another New Year Memory and another chance to win!


And have a memorable New Year!