Monday, October 10, 2011

I took the weekend off.

Yep, didn't do my *100 day challenge** blogs at all over the weekend. Other things to do, places to go, people to see.  If you've ever tried to do things consistently, you know the drill.
I started out this challenge, not even a month ago, with high hopes of blogging on one of four blogs every day. I could be bummed about having messed up so soon, but I'm not. I do plan to catch up eventually though--before I run out of my 100 days.

How often do we start something--writing a book, a diet, an exercise program, a class, a craft project, anything--and we stall out for some reason? That's pretty human of us, don't ya think? The key is what you do after you stall. 

I'll pull out my blogging jumper cables, give myself a jolt and get on the road again...

What do you do to get yourself going again when you fall off your plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment