Monday, October 7, 2013

The Phone and the Milk Cooler

Today when restocking the milk cooler...



I discovered something more than cartons of milk and empty milk crates. 

Now, often I'll find bits of toys or games that get stashed in the cooler. (I guess that's one way to keep someone else from playing with them.) From time to time, a pen or sheet of paper slips inside when the top is opened. 

But I've never found a phone.


Options considered... The phone was hiding from it's owner for one reason or another--probably instigated by a 'friend'.

The milk delivery person left it there.

The milk was trying to phone home.

Uh... that was about as far as I got.

Then the phone rang during lunch. Since I was serving, one of the teachers answered. And the mystery was solved.

While one of the paras was getting milk for the kindergarten snack, her phone slipped from her pocket. Unfortunately, she'd already run home to see if it was there. It wasn't. 

It was simply chillin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment